We currently have two nurses who have undergone specialist training in the treatment of minor illness enabling the doctors to focus on more major problems and conditions. The nurses are able to see patients and prescribe treatment for a number of illnesses including: sore throat/mouth, earache, colds, flu, sinusitis, cough, acute asthma, fever, hay fever, sore eyes, rashes, warts, verrucae, eczema, infected wounds, head lice, indigestion, diarrhoea and vomiting, constipation, urinary tract infections and period pains.
The nurses also provide the following services:
- Dressings and wound care
- Family planning advice, care and counselling
- Immunisation for foreign travel and for routine child and adult protection
- Well person clinic, diabetes clinic, hypertension clinic, asthma clinic, smoking cessation advice, menopause clinic, alcohol advice
- Consultations for advice over health matters
- Follow-up appointments for contraceptive advice and health check
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.