Ear Wax Advice
Instructions for treating ear wax at home.
- Olive oil
- Cotton wool balls
- Glass dropper
- Instil olive oil into the affected ear(s) using the glass dropper
- Immediately after, place a cotton wool ball that has been covered in vaseline in the ear and leave it there
- Do this 2 or 3 times a day for 2 weeks or until the ear(s) unblock.
- Online Consulting
- The NHS App
- Pharmacy First
- Health A - Z
- Live Well
- Online Services
- Age Well
- Cholesterol, Cardiovascular Risk and Statins
- Ear Wax Advice
- In Times of Bereavement
- Pregnancy Care Planner
- Self Care Factsheets
- Self Referral Information
- Winter Health
- Recommended Health Related Books
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.